NNNG Nutrition Week will give a chance for the nutritional care community to come together in these difficult times and engage in pertinent, current education through participation in a series of free CPD accredited live webinars.
Each evening there will also be a live Q&A allowing participants to ask questions of the experts and really feel part of the event no matter their situation
All webinars will be made available to view on demand, to ensure you can watch at a time that suits you.
The registration process takes just a minute. There’s nothing to install or set up, simply register below and fill out your details. Follow along on twitter at #NNNGNutritionWeek!
- Monday 2nd November 2020 6 – 7pm | Nutritional support for the elderly in care homes
- Tuesday 3rd November 2020 6 – 7pm | Obesity and COVID: the importance of good health and nutrition
- Wednesday 4th November 2020 6 – 7pm | Nasogastric tubes insertion and care: aerosol generating procedures
- Thursday 5th November 2020 6 – 7pm | Patients’ needs on long-term nutritional support
- Friday 6th November 2020 6 – 7pm | Nutritional care of the critically ill: a COVID perspective and its effects on the body