CN Awards 2016 – Don’t miss the chance to nominate & WIN!
The CN Awards provide the chance for all readers, advertisers and contributors of CN Magazines to come together to recognise the achievements of those whose great work has made a significant difference within the nutrition industry – whether an individual, group or organisation.
The CN Awards are made-up of 11 categories, including:
- NEW for 2016: Social Media Personality of the Year Award
- Nutrition Resource
- Coeliac Professional
- Clinical Nutrition Professional
- Community Nutrition Professional
- Paediatric Nutrition Professional
- Patient Care
- New Product
- CN Writer
- Outstanding Achievement.
Nominating for a CN Award is simple! You can nominate a colleague, yourself, resource, group or organisation by completing an online nomination form via: www.nutrition2me.com/cn-awards.
PLUS…if you submit a nomination for the 2016 CN Awards you have the option to be entered into our prize draw for the chance to WIN a £250 voucher of your choice*!
** Sponsors removed from statement for NNNG website**.
The CN Awards nomination process closes on 31st March 2016, 23:59 GMT (UK).
The CN Awards are your Awards to recognise your profession.
For a full breakdown of the categories and to make a nomination, visit: http://www.nutrition2me.com/cn-awards
* No purchase necessary. Competition is free to enter. Only one entry per person. This is a prize draw, with only one prize offered – a £250 voucher of your choice. The winner will be selected at random. Competition closing date is 31st March 2016, 23:59 GMT (UK). The winner will be informed by email and an announcement will be made in the May 2016 issue of CN Magazine. The winner of the prize draw must claim their prize within a month of the competition closing date (by 1st May 2016).
For further information, please contact Faye Eagle, Publisher – CN Magazines, on email: [email protected] or tel: 01920 444 060.